Meet Josh Bowman --- Penshoppe's New Global Brand Ambassador ~ Pinoy Media

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Meet Josh Bowman --- Penshoppe's New Global Brand Ambassador

Josh  Bowman is Penshoppe's New Global Brand Ambassador


Below are excerpts from his conversation with Ricky Lo:

You’ve already tried on the Penshoppe clothes, what can you say about the brand?

“I love it! I love the high-street sort of brand. I like the tailored clothes. It’s nice, sort of fitted and that smart and casual look that I always liked. I think it’s a great brand and people should buy Penshoppe.”

Is this your first international campaign?

“This is my first campaign and endorsement, thanks to Laura (Josh’s agent who helped broker this blockbuster deal).”

What do you consider in a brand before agreeing to do the endorsement?

“I am pretty new to all of it. But I think something that I believe in, that I would definitely gravitate towards because I don’t want to be saying things that I don’t actually believe in. But I actually do like the product. I didn’t have to think too much about it.”

What convinced you to endorse this brand?

“My agent gave me a lot of information about it, we talked about it and I did my own research and saw the other people who were endorsing the brand (Josh joins international celebrities Zac Efron, One Direction, Leighton Meester, Ed Westwick, Ian Somerhalder and Thai star Mario Maurer as Penshoppe’s top endorsers). I like high-street fashion… It is affordable and it’s great. It’s current — they keep on top of trends... I think the key is affordable because some people obviously don’t want to go out and spend a crazy amount of money on a pair of trousers or a shirt when really they make the same thing just for a less expensive price. Even if I were a millionaire, I would always buy something that is more affordable.”
If You Like This Post, Click Here To Subscribe Via Pinoy Media Email
+AMDG+ DISCLAIMER: PINOY MEDIA does not claim credit for any images and videos and some articles featured on this site. All visual content, videos, copy and images and some articles, are copyrighted to its respective owners. By providing links to other sites, Pinoy Media does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Pinoy Media. Information featured on Pinoy Media may contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the featured images, videos and articles and do not wish them to appear on this site, please Thank You. +THE ADMIN+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...