Up close and personal with Josh Bowman --- Penshoppe's New Global Brand Ambassador ~ Pinoy Media

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Up close and personal with Josh Bowman --- Penshoppe's New Global Brand Ambassador

With his irresistible boy-next-door looks and charming British accent, it’s easy to see why Revenge star Josh Bowman has attracted so many fans from all over the globe. And with his easygoing, down-to-earth, and effortless sense of style, it’s just as easy to see why local retail powerhouse Penshoppe handpicked him to be one of its latest international endorsers, joining fellow TV stars Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev of The Vampire Diaries fame.


“The people behind Penshoppe have been so welcoming and kind to me and I’m very grateful for that,” Josh says of his new retail ‘family’. “This was an easy ‘yes’ for me because I like how Penshoppe approaches fashion: high quality that’s affordable. It allows people to get great pieces without having to overspend.”

Tailored for comfort

“I find that I generally wear what I’m comfortable in,” Josh confesses. “I don’t think that I have a particular style that I stick to.” Indeed, this laid-back dresser is regularly spotted in casual wear—jeans, a t-shirt and a light jacket will do it for him.

On his top three wardrobe essentials, Josh is quick to answer: “A good pair of jeans, a black or white t-shirt, and a great pair of shoes. You can’t go wrong with that combination.” He continues, “The white t-shirt you can wear during the day, and the black one during the evening, maybe topped with a leather jacket. Put on a nice watch and you’re all set. I like keeping it simple.”

Clearly, Josh’s personal style sense could not be any more different than his character on Revenge—Daniel Grayson, the well-groomed heir to the family company, and easily the most eligible bachelor in town. “Daniel lives a very privileged life, and his clothes reflect that. He belongs to the high society crowd, so you’ll see him sporting mostly boardroom wear, collared shirts, and smart shoes.”

However, he does share one favorite piece with his character. “I am a big fan of tailored suits,” Josh enthuses. “In fact, I’m very particular with the suits I wear. Luckily we have the best tailor working with us on the set! On the show I also like wearing pocket squares in my suit jacket pocket and a tie bar every now and again, I think they make nice finishes and fit Daniel’s character really well.”

He adds that the ‘tailored’ look is also something he found appealing in Penshoppe’s pieces. “I like clothes that are structured to fit the body well. I love that Penshoppe’s clothes are of this quality, without compromising on what’s current and in style.”

On his ultimate style rule

Admittedly not one to easily flit from one trend to another, Josh is a stickler for the classics. “Fashion is so unpredictable and styles change like the weather so I find keeping up with it quite challenging,” he reveals. “I tend to keep it simple and go with what’s essential and timeless because they always work well no matter the occasion. I make my wardrobe choices based on this mindset.”

Still, Josh is keen on finding your own fit and going with it. “It doesn’t have to be complicated—wear what you like and embrace your own sense of style, because it’s what makes you, you. Be brave and put on what makes you feel and look good. People will always have an opinion but at the end of the day, you know yourself and your body best so just stay true to who you are. Find your own approach to fashion and own it.”

Indeed, for someone who insists he knows nothing about fashion (“I am absolutely no expert on this!”), Josh exudes style confidence like a man set to make a lasting impression. And, no question about it, he certainly does.
If You Like This Post, Click Here To Subscribe Via Pinoy Media Email
+AMDG+ DISCLAIMER: PINOY MEDIA does not claim credit for any images and videos and some articles featured on this site. All visual content, videos, copy and images and some articles, are copyrighted to its respective owners. By providing links to other sites, Pinoy Media does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to Pinoy Media. Information featured on Pinoy Media may contain errors or inaccuracies. If you own rights to any of the featured images, videos and articles and do not wish them to appear on this site, please Thank You. +THE ADMIN+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...